Friday, March 3; 6:30 – 8:30 pm Saturday, March 4; 8:30 am – 2:00 pm & 6:30 – 8:30 pm Revive 23! Join us for Revive 23! – a time to be renewed and restored.
- Friday, March 3; 6:30 – 8:30 pm
- Saturday, March 4; 8:30 am – 2:00 pm & 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Join us for Revive 23! – a time to be renewed and restored. A time to look at what God, Himself, may be saying to you. We see so many folks living out their faith with little sense of the immediacy of the Lord’s presence, little sense of urgency, and little sense of the Spirit’s power at work in them leading them into faithful and fruitful kingdom exploits. Revive includes age-appropriate programming for adults, youth, and children.
Guest Speakers: Julian and Katia Adams
We’ve invited Katia and Julian Adams to be our speakers this year. Together they lead both The Table Church in Boston and their ministry, Frequentsee. Julian and Katia are gifted teachers with the ability to lead people into a deeper understanding of and relationship with the Holy Spirit. Julian is particularly gifted prophetically ministering in churches around the world. While Katia was born in the Middle East and has inherited a legacy of revival from her grandparents and parents who are leading pioneers in the modern-day church in Iran.
Registration information and schedules will be posted by December 31, 2022.
3 (Friday) 6:30 pm - 4 (Saturday) 8:30 pm
- Advent :: A Patient Waiting December Congregational Letter
- The Every Day Disciple August Congregational Letter
- Fishin’ Report, Communion Returns June 2022 Congregational Letter
- You Are Invited to Revive 22! February 2022 Congregational Letter
- Health, Vital Statistics, and Online Presence January 2022 Congregational Letter